[ih] the state of protocol R&D?

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Mon May 26 19:12:57 PDT 2014

I'm kind of thinking more like the Command and Control Research Program
(dodccrp.org) - which sponsors(ed?) a lot of network centric warfare
related work, published the C2 Journal, and still seems to organize the
ICCRTS and CCRTS conferences - lots of work on network interoperability
for warfighting applications.  There's also used to be a pretty active
community around distributed simulation protocols. Somehow, one would
think that either IRTF would be providing some kind of broader-based
focal point.