[ih] the state of protocol R&D?

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Sat May 24 15:26:11 PDT 2014

Isn't this what the IRTF is for? It currently has 9 research groups
and there's a procedure for proposing new ones.

I also see quite a lot of protocol R&D in SIGCOMM agendas, and
CCR generally.

I also used to be deluged with MSc and PhD applications from
people interested in layer 2 mesh networks and the like, but
that probably isn't what you mean.

   Brian