[ih] Old IBM manauls

Larry Press lpress at csudh.edu
Sun Feb 9 07:16:33 PST 2014

In looking for the first mention of an account, we have seen quotes from
IBM manuals on IBSYS, FMS and the 1401 -- that takes me back!

Is there a repository of old IBM manuals (online or offline)?  Could the
readers of this list collectively create one?

Note that unit record machine manuals are also of interest -- I'd love
to see a copy of one they had on functional components of unit record
machines.  (Does anyone have old unit record manuals)?

Larry