[ih] Arpanet directory

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Tue Mar 19 06:49:10 PDT 2013

For reasons that I'm not quite sure of, the "Arpanet Directory" has
surfaced.  [I think someone mentioned it, it got propagated on FB and,
well....].   I tried poking through it on google books but apparently
only very limited snippets are available.  Anyone know if the whole thing
is online somewhere?  Also, the one at google books is from 1982.  They
were available MUCH before that [I wish I'd kept some of my old
copies!!].

   /Bernie\
mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA