[ih] The UCLA 360/91 on the ARPAnet/Internet

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Sun May 13 19:03:29 PDT 2012

Curious - obviously my message got through, or at least part of it.
But I got this response:

"
Your mail to 'internet-history' with the subject
   Re: [ih] The UCLA 360/91 on the ARPAnet/Internet
The reason it is being held:
   Message body is too big: 1386210 bytes with a limit of 400 KB
"
I guess the nuances of email protocol still escape me....

/Jack