[ih] The UCLA 360/91 on the ARPAnet/Internet

dave.walden.family at gmail.com dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Sat May 12 20:28:38 PDT 2012

Go to the UCLA Internet Archive web site.  It has scans of the log book from the Sigma 7 in those earliest days.  Various of the people mention in this discussion are noted in the log book.  Dr. Brad Fidler is the staff archivist if you want a contact there.  The archive is apparently in Boelter Hall where the IMP and Sigma 7 were.   I think the IMP is still there.

Sent from my iPad