[ih] The UCLA 360/91 on the ARPAnet/Internet

Bernie Cosell bernie at fantasyfarm.com
Sat May 12 14:19:19 PDT 2012

On 12 May 2012 at 11:54, Robert Braden wrote:

> The side discussion of the two IBM 360/91s at UCLA would
> seem to have little to do with Internet history. ...

all this talk of UCLAs connections to the ARPAnet got me wondering:, am I
misremembering?   Didn't UCLA have a Sigma 7 that connected to the
ARPAnet [I vaguely recall Mike Wingfield did the interface and I had to
work with him to debug something about it].

  /bernie\

mailto:bernie at fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA