[ih] Historical fiction

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Fri May 11 10:04:42 PDT 2012

I think SDC was on the ARPANET, host number 10??
Ari Shoshonan or something like that is a name that comes to mind.

days of the ARPANET: Peggy Karp was involved very early as was Nancy
Neigus pretty early, and Jake (Elizabeth) Feinler at SRI had early
and long involvement.  There are others.

--
home address: 12 Linden Rd., E. Sandwich, MA 02537
home ph=508-888-7655; cell ph = 503-757-3137