[ih] Historical fiction

dave.walden.family at gmail.com dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:55:50 PDT 2012

My guess is that the first four sites were promised participation, or were required to participate, as part of ARPA's plan to have a network, before BBN was selected as the IMP contractor.  Also the winner of the IMP contract might have been a west coast company which could have inexpensively connected to one of the first four IMPs (e.g., a company called something like Jacobi Systems might have won).

Sent from my iPad