[ih] Hesitating to disagree with one of the fathers of the Internet..

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:35:40 PDT 2012

According to the wikipedia, it separated from Stanford in 1970.  I
stand by what I said that it was hard (at least for me) to tell BBN
and SRI apart in how they worked, the kind of contacts they went for,
etc., including their closeness to nearby university faculty and
students to hire either as consultants or permanently.

--
home address: 12 Linden Rd., E. Sandwich, MA 02537
home ph=508-888-7655; cell ph = 503-757-3137