[ih] infrastructure history [was: who invented the Internet]

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 04:57:23 PDT 2012

PS, Given the topic we are discussing, I shouldn't have been quite so
short in my quasi-quote.  It also indicates that the ARPA contract
was monitored by ONR (another part of the government).

>Alex says:  "I don't have a copy of the thesis handy, but I'm pretty
>sure it gives credit for support of his research to an ARPA contract
>at MIT where Bob was employed while working on his thesis."

I do have a copy of Bob's thesis handy and it says (in more words)
"research supported by ARPA".

--
home address: 12 Linden Rd., E. Sandwich, MA 02537
home ph=508-888-7655; cell ph = 503-757-3137