[ih] FYI - Gordon Crovitz/WSJ on "Who Really Invented the Internet?"

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Jul 24 22:51:09 PDT 2012

Btw I just checked and a google search on "gordon crovitz" + "internet"
finds 8980 pages in the last week.. http://bit.ly/MFO69a

Although one of them is an announcement that Marin Software just added him
to their board.

I had to laugh at the Slate refutation quoted by Lauren Weinstein that
proceeded to spell Kahn Khan, but at least they corrected themselves later.
http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2012/07/who_invented_the_internet_the_outrageous_conservative_claim_that_every_tech_innovation_came_from_private_enterprise_.2.html

I wonder if we'll ever see a similar correction from Crovitz.

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com