[ih] Fwd: Before You Were Born: We Were Digitizing Texts

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Wed Dec 19 14:57:11 PST 2012

On 12/19/2012 4:14 PM, Joly MacFie wrote:
> but not before many here were born :)

Up through a hitch in the Navy I would have said "WTF yoy mean 'were
fingering texts'"?

Toeing?

I can't figure out how parts of a telephone number even fits, if in fact
we called they digits that far back.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: