[ih] A request on behalf of the young and other unlearneds.

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. LarrySheldon at cox.net
Tue Sep 27 14:49:35 PDT 2011

A currently active thread here carries the Subject: line of "Re: [ih]
internet-history Digest, Vol 55, Issue 3" mentions a "Stef" who has
apparently been routed to That Great Internet In The Sky.

Before I continue, see if you can find anything in that paragraph that
might be changed for good purpose?

For me, the reminder that I am and will always be an Outsider because I
an not only not on a nickname basis, I am not on a first name basis, is
the worst.

I am an outsider.  I accept that, although I have been writing computer
code since long before there were networks, much less inter-networks.

But being a youngster (1401 and 707x machines were my first and
DATAPHONE 50 was still a gleam) I don;t know how to extract meaning from
"Re: [ih] internet-history Digest, Vol 55, Issue 3".
--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators:

ICBM Data:  http://g.co/maps/e5gmy