[ih] X.500 document history (Re: NIC, InterNIC, and Modelling Administration)

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 07:58:15 PST 2011

What you say about the US OSI group and the Internet group was true
for the Network Layer work and may have been true for the X.500/X.400
work.  I was wondering about that.

However, for the Transport and above work this was not the case at
all.  There were very few people in SC16.21 with Internet experience.

The connectionless network layer group in OSI was almost entirely
Internet people.