[ih] Fwd: [IP] EFF calls for signatures from Internet Engineers against censorship

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 03:47:15 PST 2011

I respect your opinion but I didn't intend to open a discussion about
the merits or demerits of SOPA or similar legislation, I was just
reporting on the existence of a petition created on the WH website.

But I strongly and respectfully disagree about judging the character
or beliefs of people that sign or not any petition.

BTW, after seeing the image linked by such page I'm not quite sure
about the seriousness of it.

-J