[ih] INWG #96

Matthias Bärwolff matthias at baerwolff.de
Thu Apr 14 07:11:53 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 02:00:31PM +0100, Tony Finch wrote:
> Is INWG note #96 available online anywhere?

I take it the following one is in the ACM Portal:

@article{cerf-et-al-1976-international-end-to-end,
 author = {Vinton Gray Cerf and McKenzie, Alexander Anderson and
Scantlebury, Roger A. and Zimmermann, Hubert},
 title = {Proposal for an International End to End Protocol},
 shorttitle = {INWG 96 End-to-End Protocol},
 journal = {ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review},
 volume = {6},
 number = {1},
 year = {1976},
 month = jan,
 issn = {0146-4833},
 pages = {63--89},
 doi = {10.1145/1015828.1015832},
 publisher = {ACM},
 address = {New York, NY},
 xaddendum = {Earlier version of INWG Note 96, presented at Computer
Network Protocols Symposium, Liege, Belgium, February 1978},
 addendum = {Also published as INWG Note 96, July 1975},
 }

Contact me off list in case that doesn't work.

As for getting the real thing, I take it CBI will be happy to send you a
PDF copy from their archives (at least that's how I got a couple of INWG
notes last year). They charge a little bit for the effort but not much.

Matthias

--
Matthias Bärwolff
www.bärwolff.de