[ih] New history of the Internet

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Fri Sep 24 12:54:37 PDT 2010

  It's worth noting that the last two Internet history books published -
this one and the Van Schewick that MIT Press recently released  - are
both only available in paper format. It makes you wonder about the
publishers. John Day's Patterns in Network Architecture from Prentice
Hall was available in electronic format from day 1, so to speak.

It's sad when the only way you can an eBook is to pirate it.

RB

--
Richard Bennett