[ih] New history of the Internet

Amelia A Lewis amyzing at talsever.com
Fri Sep 24 12:45:58 PDT 2010

Hmmmm.

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:05:44 -0400 (EDT), Noel Chiappa wrote:
>     > From: Amelia A Lewis <amyzing at talsever.com>
>
>     > And will it be available in any electronic format?
>
> While I can understand reluctance to make the complete text available in
> machine readable form, lest it reduce sales, one thing it would be good to

*sigh*  I'm afraid that I don't understand that.  I'd like to *buy* it
in electronic format (pdf and epub, by preference).  I don't want to
buy it in paper, because I haven't got the space, and I'm much less
able to carry around pounds of paper than megabytes of text.

I'm trying not to send this list off-topic though; discussions of the
business of publishing are prolly out of scope.

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
Belief is the wound that knowledge heals,