[ih] BBN Report 2913 (was Re: Need page from paper "Issues in Packet Switching Network Design")

Matthias Bärwolff mbaer at cs.tu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 16 19:06:40 PDT 2010

Hi,

speaking of the 1975 Crowther et al paper referred to by Noel, it might
be of interest to some here that the paper is largely a derivative
version of BBN report 2918 which in turn draws heavily from the much
more copious BBN Report 2913 (Quarterly Technical Report No. 7, 1 July
1974 to 30 September 1974).

I happen to hold a personal copy of said report -- find it at
<http://baerwolff.de/public/BBN-1974-Interface-Message-Processors-for-the-ARPA-Computer-Network--Report-2913--Quarterly-Technical-Report-7.pdf>;
beware though, it's an 18MB sized PDF.

Matthias

--