[ih] history of net-NON-neutrality

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:27:40 PDT 2010

Also as far as I remember from reading the early documents, since then
existed the concept of differentiation of services, given that remote
host interactive sessions (later TELNET) required a latency no greater
than 20ms, then those packets had higher "priority" than file transfer
packets.

It seems that nowadays a new lexicon and interpretation is being
defined for some keywords such as "neutrality", "governance",
"access", etc, way too many IGFism's.

My .02