[ih] Origination date for the Internet

Louis Mamakos louie at transsys.com
Thu Oct 28 16:08:16 PDT 2010

Comsat was Comsat Labs, and that network was instigated by Dave Mills.  Though not on the picture, at around that time we had a had a low speed connection to one of Dave's fuzzballs[1] in his swamp at Comsat, at the University of Maryland with a few fuzzballs of our own on the other end.

Louis Mamakos

[1] http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/gallery/gallery10.html