[ih] Some Questions over IPv4 Ownership

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Thu Oct 14 20:55:49 PDT 2010

  I like the idea of an email forwarding service. Let's call it gmail.com.

Seriously, though, if some political body wants to provide its voters
with portable email addresses, all it has to do is fund a forwarding
service. They don't approach it that way because they'd rather pass the
costs off to an evil capitalist.

RB

--
Richard Bennett