[ih] Some Questions over IPv4 Ownership

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Oct 14 13:55:55 PDT 2010

    > From: Alan J Maitland <AMaitland at Commerco.Com>

    > for IPV6, is there a chance to create the markets to which your
    > document refers?

There's simply no need for one - there's supposed to be more than enough for
decades (centuries) to come. (And if not, WTF are switching to it anyway?)

    > one might coax some of the holdouts on what appears to be holders of
    > grandfathered IPV4 space into trading that IPV4 space off for some IPV6
    > space.

Let's see, trade something very valuable (and useful) for something of
basically no value (supply >>>> demand -> extremely low value)? No, I don't
think so.

	Noel