[ih] Some Questions over IPv4 Ownership

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Oct 12 00:53:05 PDT 2010

Yes, indeed, I wish I had been there :-)-O.

But like many others, who were not, I am now, and though IPs are not
the primary concern for me, but perhaps for many others, I wish I
had more predictability :-)-O

el

on 2010-10-12 02:05 Randy Bush said the following:
>> I would be very interested in reading documentation establishing
>> this chain.
>>> There was a chain of responsibility that was handed down from DARPA /
>>> DODNIC / IANA / RIRs, by agreement between the USG and the Internet
>>> stakeholder community.
>
> don't hold your breath waiting for it.  wishful thinking from someone
> who wasn't there.
>
> randy

el at lisse.NA el108-ARIN / *     |   Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
PO Box 8421             \     /   Please do NOT email to this address
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/        if it is DNS related in ANY way