[ih] principles of the internet

Dave Crocker dcrocker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 11:18:18 PDT 2010

>     The point is that difference between Aloha
> and Ethernet is mostly physics not effort! ;-) (more or less)

The point of my earlier posting is that my impression from the analyses I've
scanned of the beneficial effects of different control components for access is
that it is far more productive to analyze in terms of those mechanisms that were
employed or not, rather than in terms of channel physics.

Some differences due to channel physics, sure.  "Main" or "Major" difference,
possibly not.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker