[ih] Domain Names

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Wed Jan 20 05:28:01 PST 2010

Actually this was much later.  The original ARPANET maps were
generated by UCLA-NMC.  There was a well-known port on SEX (Sigma
Exec) that you would connect to and it would send an APRPANET map
that would print on one sheet of paper.  It also showed what hosts
were currently up or down. It was discontinued (if I remember right)
when it would no longer fit on one sheet.  ;-)  It was a very popular
port if I remember.

Take care,
John