[ih] Secret precedence schemes back then

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Jan 27 11:04:40 PST 2009

    > From: David Mills <mills at udel.edu>

    > Steve Wolff and I agreed to do thes as an emergency measure and to keep
    > it a secret ftom the Cornell operators. I never told anybody and I
    > don't think Steve did either

You sure? I seem to recall hearing about it contemporaneously - or maybe I'm
just confused, and I read about it later? But I'm pretty sure I'd heard about
it before the recent email.

It's not like it would have been terribly controversial - putting interactive
traffic in a queue in front of email, etc, is entirely reasonable, so I'm not
sure it would have need to have been held closely.

	Noel