[ih] SATNET (seismic data, Norway, UK)

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Sat Aug 15 07:56:38 PDT 2009

The design contemplated multiple networks and alternate paths from the
start. The configuration of the 3 net test artificially forced traffic from
PRNET to ARPANET toSATNET to ARPANET again. The routing protocol in ginny
strazisar's gateways was distance vector and I believe would handle multiple
paths and backbones. V