[ih] SATNET (seismic data, Norway, UK)

Johnny RYAN johnnyryan1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:51:14 PDT 2009

Dear Vint,
I had better examine this more to understand the reasoning behind SATNET
any pointers or source suggestions would be very welcome!
( I cant find a text online for R.E. Kahn, "The Introduction of Packet
Satellite Communications," National Telecommunications Conference,
Nov. 1979, referenced in your RFC 829 )
Johnny

--
My Next Book... http://johnnyryan.wordpress.com/books/net-history-2010/