[ih] ARPAnet maps?

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Sat Aug 1 08:34:57 PDT 2009

No, guys.  ;-)

The ones you want are the ones that were produced by a program at
NMC.  Does anyone remember what the well-known socket number at SEX
was that one connected to to get a *current* ARPANet map indicating
what hosts were up and down?

I think it went away when the map would no longer fit on a single
piece of paper or not long after it had to go to a second page.

These others are just vague artist's renderings!  ;-)

Take care,
John