[ih] Hosts.txt

E;izabeth Feinler feinler at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 17 10:34:56 PST 2007

I will be down to the Computer History Museum on Thursday and will
see what I can find for you.  Any list I find will be in hardcopy, so
will have to be scanned to use online.   Just out of curiosity what
are you doing that involves old hosts.txt lists?  I couldn't imagine
that anyone would want to see one.  Guess I shouldn't throw anything
away (not that I ever did.)  :-)

Regards,

Jake