[ih] Question regarding history of .us ccTLD formation

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Thu Nov 30 07:25:39 PST 2006

Vint - thanks for the following summary!

William - you may also want to review RFC-1480, which describes the US
domain and those processes.

Joe

Joe Touch
Sr. Network Engineer, USAF TSAT Space Segment