[ih] Re: failed archiving of Lloyd's posts

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Mon Sep 27 15:58:12 PDT 2004

FYI:

I forwarded posts to this lists since the list has had an archive since
its inception; posting to the list (IMO) constitutes permission to
archive. As a result, posts with 'x-no-archive' set will be bounced from
now on.

I regret that some may choose not to participate as a result, but since
this list is all about history, it seems nonsensical to support posts
that are not archived.

Joe