[ih] Re: internet-history Digest, Vol 1, Issue 201

<charlessimon@voila.fr charlessimon at voila.fr
Sat Aug 14 00:57:02 PDT 2004

Thanks for the pointer!

I also received a kind e-mail from Vint Cerf saying he didn't know where to find his speech but was aware of a video of it floating around somewhere with him doing his superman-thing with the "IP over everything" T-shirt. I guess I'll have to track that down.

Anyway, I'm really grateful.

Thanks again to all of you.

Charles