[ih] Internet History list discussion of Internet Draft rules

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Wed Jan 15 09:06:17 PST 2003

HEY!!! THIS IS A TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE DISCUSSION TO BE HAVING
ON THIS LIST!

I happen to have strong views on this topic, and in fact I was
personally instrumental in creating the present sunset rule for
Internet Drafts 15 years ago.  Joe Touch has been carrying on with
great skill and persistence in upholding Virtue, and I could only
emphasize and amplify the points he is making.

However, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO HAVE THIS DISCUSSION, so let's
desist. NOW.

Bob Braden