[ih] Let Me Preserve the CIDR thread

Mike Padlipsky the.map at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jan 14 22:32:40 PST 2003

At 06:13 PM 1/14/03, Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:
>Let me preserve the (edited) CIDR thread at:
>
>        http://bebas.vlsm.org/v01/internet/ietf/00/0202.txt

if i knew what preserving the 'thread' meant, i might not want to let you
do it.

if i knew what you meant by 'edited', i probably wouldn't want to let you
do it.

if, for either reason, i didn't want to let you do it, would that stop
you?  or would you merely decline to define your terms and do what you
wanted to anyway?

[or, for completeness, would you offer some sort of definitions of the
terms, then do what you wanted to anyway?]

while we're at it, if you do whatever it is you want to do, will you
include the 'Simple question',  'Internet Draft: when and why exactly 6
months?', and 'Copyright Violation Claim' 'threads' from the summer and
fall of '01, when you started the pretty much the same wheels spinning in
pretty much the same mud before?

if not, why not?

cheers, map

[whose shoulder problems caused him to break down some time ago and create
a 'signature' file to apologize for the lack of his formerly customary
e-volubility -- and who's been employing shiftless typing for a long time
now to spare his wristsnfingers, in case you didn't know ... and who's
further broken down and done http://www.lafn.org/~ba213/mapstuff.html ,
rather grudgingly]