[ih] The List: for historians or for history actors?

Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim rms46 at vlsm.org
Tue Jul 31 16:46:58 PDT 2001

Joe Touch wrote:

> The purpose of this list is to discuss issues of Internet
> history. These are decidedly not Internet issues. Please
> take the discussion to another list...

Oh, I see. May I know who should participate: the historians
or the history actors?

Is there any intention to writing down the discussion result?
In what format? .DOC (historians main tool) ? .nroff (history
actors main tool)?

regards,

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
- Hi! How are you? I send you this in order to have advice