[ih] Simple question

Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim rms46 at vlsm.org
Thu Aug 16 03:52:15 PDT 2001

Chris Edmondson-Yurkanan wrote:

> At this point, I can only point you to the original docs that are online,
> courtesy of ACM SIGCOMM's funding, but check back with me in a few months
> for some of my group's collection and writings.  I will announce it to
> the list when appropriate.
>
> http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/dragon/nph/digital_archive.html

Suggestions (sorry, this is post is not directly related to
history):

- make sure that that URL last... forever... there are
  already too many dead URLs floating around.
- perhaps ISOC or PCEN would like to host that archive on a
  permanent base?

P.S. I myself do not use my employer address/URL/identifier
     anymore.

regards,

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
- GET /default.ida?ZCZCNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN%u9090