[ih] February email changes

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Tue Jan 23 10:43:42 PST 2024

On 1/23/2024 9:11 AM, Douglas Lucas via Internet-history wrote:
> Earlier this list discussed forthcoming changes that might impact email
> delivery. Today I received an email from a WordPress plugin, WP Mail
> SMTP, advising these changes may affect plugin subscribers. A few days
> ago I also corresponded with a tech at a small email provider who said
> they did not think this list's concerns about the February email changes
> are overblown

Douglas,

This is a history list, not an email operations list.

A better venue to consider for your concerns might be the ietf-smtp
mailing list:

Another is at:

    Mailop <#>

    Mail Operators' List

    🔗 https://www.mailop.org/ <https://www.mailop.org/>

      "Mailop is a mailing list and community designed to improve the
    dialogue and build relationships between mail operators."

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking