[ih] Failures of the early Internet

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Mon Jan 22 15:11:54 PST 2024

While I don't remember this specific incident it sounds authentic (I often
write down action items to remember them).
It may be that I was intending to move into an operation posture, in which
case I would want the same division that was monitoring the Arpanet IMPs to
be monitoring the gateways.

--
Please send any postal/overnight deliveries to:
Vint Cerf

until further notice