[ih] Dave Mills has passed away

John Chew poslfit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 08:49:20 PST 2024

I never got to meet Dave Mills, but this conversation has dredged up happy
but faded memories of writing an NTP driver for in-house use on some Macs
in the late 1980s. I remember being impressed with the elegance of the
design of the protocol, and how easy it made my task. Thanks and RIP, Dave.

John

On Fri, Jan 19, 2024 at 10:13 AM Barbara Denny via Internet-history <