[ih] Email reliability

Frantisek Borsik frantisek.borsik at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 03:09:51 PST 2024

+1

“I think the only real question is whether their ultimate plan is to battle
it out between them, once they’ve destroyed email for everyone else, or
whether they’re planning to remain a duopoly, so that they can pretend that
there’s competition.”

Why is that even called conspiracy?
There are many fields and verticals that suffer from the same delusion of
competition.
And in fact, all we ever get is some duopoly, monopoly or something similar.

Heck, it’s basically everywhere.

All the best,

Frank
Frantisek (Frank) Borsik

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frantisekborsik
Signal, Telegram, WhatsApp: +421919416714
iMessage, mobile: +420775230885
Skype: casioa5302ca
frantisek.borsik at gmail.com

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 at 8:55 PM, John Levine via Internet-history <