[ih] Email reliability

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 11:48:48 PST 2024

On 15-Jan-24 08:28, Grant Taylor via Internet-history wrote:
> On 1/14/24 13:25, Brian E Carpenter via Internet-history wrote:
>> View/Headers/All doesn't show it on my T'bird.
>
> View -> Headers -> All shows it in my T'bird 115.  I do get a scroll bar
> on the far right hand side of the headers area and need to scroll down
> to see it.

Ah, yes, I hadn't spotted that. It's a bit indigestible, of course.

> I usually just view messages source any time I want to look at headers.
>
>> There's an add-on available for T'bird. I'll try it and report back.
>
> Please do.

Yes, the addon is called "unsub" and seems to work OK (I didn't
press the final button). Search via Tools/Add-ons/Find more add-ons
or you can install it manually from
https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-us/thunderbird/addon/unsub/

      Brian