[ih] Email reliability

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Sun Jan 14 11:28:57 PST 2024

On 1/14/24 13:25, Brian E Carpenter via Internet-history wrote:
> View/Headers/All doesn't show it on my T'bird.

View -> Headers -> All shows it in my T'bird 115.  I do get a scroll bar
on the far right hand side of the headers area and need to scroll down
to see it.

I usually just view messages source any time I want to look at headers.

> There's an add-on available for T'bird. I'll try it and report back.

Please do.

I'm mad at contemporary T'bird and curious if anything will make it better.

--
Grant. . . .