[ih] Network Control Program vs Network Control Protocol

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Tue Apr 30 14:16:10 PDT 2024

Thanks for confirming that.

To your other point, the standing ‘half-joke’ around our place was, how do you interface to an IMP?  Make it look like a tape drive!  ;-)

Yea, by the 2nd generation the confusion between NCP (Program and Protocol) was in full swing. Somehow HHP just doesn’t roll off the tongue as well. ;-)

You should write it up.

Take care,
John