[ih] Packet Radio Question

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 11:17:30 PDT 2024

Thanks!  I have the 1987 issue but I am not sure I ever read the entire earlier paper (I am certain I didn't get a copy when I started working on the multi-station for packet radio).  It brings back memories. However,  some of the summary doesn't ring quite right so I will try to go back and look at the referenced paper.  It is a long time ago now...