[ih] early competition and networking

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Mon Apr 15 07:40:21 PDT 2024

The internetworking question was the one before that:

A collection of different heterogeneous networks with potentially different technologies, which might be multi-access, different forms of relaying, etc that would be interconnected by some means.

The mail problem was much later and not the core problem.

Take care,
John