[ih] Memories of Flag Day?

Greg Skinner gregskinner0 at icloud.com
Sat Sep 23 22:26:05 PDT 2023

I found another — an interview by Janet Abbate of Jake Feinler, who talked about her experiences on the eve of the flag day.  She also mentioned the “I survived the TCP transition” buttons.

https://ethw.org/Oral-History:Elizabeth_%22Jake%22_Feinler

Incidentally, we’re coming up on the 40th anniversary of the ARPANET/MILNET logical split (4 October 1983).

https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/museum/ddn-news/ddn-news.n26.1
ddn-news.n26
File · 12 KB