[ih] Why the Soviet Internet Failed

Frantisek Borsik frantisek.borsik at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 02:26:55 PDT 2023

I have visited Akademgorodok, so called “Soviet Silicon Valley”, a few
years ago.

It was one of the centers of technology/Internet development in the Soviet
Union.

https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20200625-the-ussrs-secret-siberian-democracy

https://www.britannica.com/place/Akademgorodok

https://soviethistory.msu.edu/1956-2/akademgorodok/

https://www.ewdn.com/category/regions-and-cities/akademgorodok-novosibirsk/

All the best,

Frank
Frantisek (Frank) Borsik

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frantisekborsik
Signal, Telegram, WhatsApp: +421919416714
iMessage, mobile: +420775230885
Skype: casioa5302ca
frantisek.borsik at gmail.com

On Sun, 10 Sep 2023 at 4:32 AM, Dave Taht via Internet-history <